This is not a sponsored post.
Robert L Brice Memorial Park – Monmouth County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my family loves Robert L Brice Memorial Park
- The park is a small hidden gem. It’s on the small side but its a perfect spot to getaway from the hustle and bustle nestled back behind the baseball fields on Lakewood Allenwood road. The only thing the kids really missed at this play area were the swings.
- The Robert L Brice Memorial Park is well maintained. The grass was cut, the playground and picnic pavilion were clean as was the a parking area. There is no broken equipment and the play equipment was free of graffiti and grime.
- There is a small creek located at the end of the parking area. The kids wanted to go next to the creek and skip rocks and asked if we could come back with our fishing poles.
What Robert L Brice Memorial Park offers
- Baseball Diamond
- Creek for fishing (No swimming allowed)
- Picnic area near the creek
- Large Covered Picnic Area
- Climbing Feature
- Monkey Bars
The Robert L Brice Memorial Park is located at Lakewood Allenwood Road in Wall Twp in Monmouth County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Robert L. Brice Memorial Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.