Batman, race cars, two things my boys love, add in being able to build and customize their Batman race cars and you have some super-excited boys. That’s how it was at our house when we had the opportunity to host a Ridemakerz Xtreme Custom Party with MommyParties and some of my boys’ best friends.
Each of our guests received their own Ridemakerz Batman car to customize. The boys ripped into their packages, excited to put together their Xtreme Customz cars. Take a look.
Why did the kids love the Ridemakerz Xtreme Customz sets?
- It’s super hero-themed!
- Parts are fully-interchangeable with other cars from the series from Dodge Vipers and Chevy Corvettes to other “Hero” RIDEZ.
- Customizable & frequently changeable – pieces easily snap off and into place again.
- The kids were able to put it together by themselves. It was a little tricky to remove some of the pieces from the plastic, but after that the kids had an easy enough time putting the cars together. The cars are geared to ages 5-7, but even our older 4 year olds were able to put it together.
- 4 Adjustable suspension mode
- Off Road
- Customizable parts – (Make sure to have a Ziploc bag for storing the extra pieces.)
- 2 kinds of hubcaps present 4 hubcap styles
- 2 small tires and 2 large tires can be place on the car in a variety of ways.
- 3 hood ornaments
- 2 sets of side wings
- side missiles
- Back wings or ornaments
- 2 spoilers
After my boys and their friends put their cars together, then reswapped parts a few times, they took to racing them through the house. It was a fun time for all of us. You can get your very own Ridemakerz at most toys stores or online at on Amazon.