Red Bank Battlefield Park – Gloucester County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Red Bank Battlefield Park
- Red Bank offers two different play areas for children. There is one for the little guys and another for the older crowd. All can have fun and parents can feel safe that children aren’t going on a play area that is too big for them.
- You can walk right to the Delaware River. It was nice for the children to throw rocks into the river. They also enjoyed being able to find and collect seashells and play in the mud.
- I enjoyed letting my children run on the long paths while I read each plaque that told a good deal about the history of Red Bank Battlefield Park.
What Red Bank Battlefield Park offers
- Infant swings
- Duel slide
- Twisty slide
- Plastic bridges
- Tubes to talk
- Miniature play area for children 5 and under
- Picnic benches
- Places to grill
- Long trail
- Historical text to read along trail
- Great view of Delaware River
- .25 viewing area
Red Bank Battlefield Park is located at 100 Hessian Avenue in National Park in Gloucester County. The park is open from dawn to dusk. *Museum Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 1 pm – 4 pm (Hours subject to change based upon availability of staff/volunteers)