This is not a sponsored post.
Rahway Park – Union County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Rahway Park
- Rahway Park has a great river/creek that runs through it. There’s always someone fishing – and catching fish! Travel across the Valley Road side to see a waterfall and more park space.
- The playground structures are close to parking, are in a shady spot, and are near bathrooms! There’s even a snack bar, open seasonally so you can stay in the park longer. Bonus of summertime park visiting – there’s a pool!
- There’s a one mile loop in Rahway Park, so bring your scooter or bike and get moving!
What Rahway Park offers
- Baseball, soccer and softball fields
- Bicycle Path/Running Track/Fitness Trail
- Picnic Tables
- 2 Playground structures
- Snack Bar
- County Pool
- Tennis Courts
Rahway Park is located at St. Georges Avenue in Rahway, Union County. (Also accessible from Valley Road, Clark, Union County)
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Rahway Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.