Pitney Recreation Park – Atlantic County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Pitney Recreation Park
- There are two separate jungle gyms, with age recommendations posted. Having children that are all different ages, this makes our trip to the park easier. Both sets are close enough to each other to be able to supervise them all, but not too close that the littlest ones are tempted to join the older ones.
- There are soccer fields on both sides of this park, to allow lots of free space to run and play, or bring the soccer ball to kick around while we’re there.
- Lots of trees around this playground provide some shade on hotter days, especially over the picnic tables, where we like to take a break for lunch or for a snack.
What Pitney Recreation Park Offers:
- A jungle gym recommended for ages 6 and up
- A jungle gym recommended for ages 2 – 5
- Lots of slides, all different heights and styles
- Swings, regular and baby
- Lots of areas to climb
- Monkey bars and rings
- Adjacent soccer fields on 2 sides
- Picnic tables and benches
- Mulch around jungle gyms to provide a soft surface
- Restrooms, although they are not always unlocked
- Play areas fenced in from the street
Pitney Recreation Park is located at 100 Crestview Avenue in Absecon (At the corner of Pitney Road). Pitney Park sometimes goes by the name as Crestview Park.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.