Pine Street Park & Sprayground, Union County Parks & Playgrounds
(This park was also known as Bud Simmons Park. There is currently no sign.)
3 Reasons my Family Loves Pine Street Park & Sprayground
- The Sprayground! What a great way to cool off during summer’s HOT weather. The grounds were newly cleaned by the town and there’s misters, tall sprays, short sprays, and everything is fenced in. If it’s off when you get there just put your hand to the red podium and on it goes!
- The park uses every bit of space it has, and has so much to offer as a result. More benches than I’ve ever seen in one park, plenty of picnic tables, a large basketball court with 6 nets, a gazebo and so much more (see below). It’s deceptively big – plan to spend a good amount of time here.
- The two playground structures offer challenges for all ages. I was surprised (and a little scared when my 4 year old found this) at how steep two of the slides are, but for older kids it’s great. There’s also a tall rock climbing wall on one structure, along with unique climbing and spinning equipment. The smaller playground structure near the spray ground is nature themed – look for the squirrels! – and also has a spinner and a log to climb through. The equipment is new and on a spongy surface.
What Pine Street Park & Sprayground offers
- 2 playground structures
- On street parking
- Chess/checkers tables
- Picnic tables and plenty of benches
- Horseshoe court
- Bocce court
- Basketball court with 6 nets
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “jerfamfun-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “search”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “Before you head to the splash pad, do the kids need new beach towels?”;
amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = “Beach towels for kids”;
amzn_assoc_default_category = “All”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “a73327232664a24d3687f1fed2b30d23”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = “top”;
Pine Street Park & Sprayground is located at Pine Street & W 2nd. Avenue in Roselle in Union County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Pine Street Park & Sprayground photos in our Facebook Gallery.