Pine Cone Zone Playground – Atlantic County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
When you are traveling around the county for soccer and sports you come across some special playgrounds. Pine Cone Zone in Mullica Township is one such park. It’s surely one of Atlantic County’s secret playgrounds because unless you’re visiting the sports fields off of Elwood Avenue you might not even know it’s there.
3 Reasons to Love Pine Cone Zone Playground
- The playground is part castle part incredible fort. There’s so many nooks and crannies to hide, yet the area is fenced in so kids can’t get too far.
- Pine Cone Zone has a tot area with sand to play in.
- I love how Pine Cone Zone has lots of areas to climb on and other areas to role play. Will your kids steer a ship? Will they climb into the jaws of a dragon?
What Pine Cone Zone Playground offers
- Castle-like playground structure
- Swings for babies and kids, regular and tire swings
- Sports fields
- Wooden ship to steer
- Educational displays
- Hanging rings
- Tire tunnels
- Tires to climb on, sit on, and swing on
- Large wooden car
- Firefighter pole
- Monkey bar
- Sand pit for toddlers
- Wooden bridges
- Picnic tables under a covered pavillion
What you also should know about Pine Cone Zone Playground
- The playground area is fenced in. There is only one opening in and out of the playground.
- The high wooden structures do make it difficult to see areas at all times. Great for hide and and seek, but a little tricky for moms trying to keep track of younger children.
- The toddler section is partially separated from the older kids area.
- In the big kids section, there are higher areas that are open (sudden drop off points) and a child could potentially fall off of.
- There is a covered pavilion where you can eat lunch or snacks you brought from home.
Pine Cone Zone Playground is located in Mullica Township in Atlantic County on soccer lane off of Elwood Avenue, across from the first soccer field. There is no fee to enjoy the parks or playgrounds.
View more Pine Cone Zone Playground Pictures in our Facebook Gallery.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.