With warmer weather come sports, after school activities, playing outside and losing track of time leaving mom a frazzled mess. On those nights when we need a quick and easy dinner I let the kids make their own pizzas with Pillsbury Grands biscuits.
Ingredients to make mini pizzas
- 1 package of Grands biscuits
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- 1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese or sliced cheese (We used shredded mozzarella on some and sliced provolone on others.)
- Pizza toppings
- The possibilities are endless create your own fun toppings
Instructions to make mini pizzas
- Preheat oven to 375°
- While oven is preheating pull biscuits apart and roll into small flat circles about 5-6 inches.
- Place flattened biscuits onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Put amount of desired sauce and toppings onto your pizza.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the crust is your desired crispness and cheese is nice and bubbly.
These are so much fun to make. The kids really enjoy getting to create their own mini pizza. As an added bonus we usually serve ours with a nice side salad. These are also a great recipe to make extra and freeze for a quick after school snack or weekend lunch.