This is not a sponsored post.
Pickell Park- Hunterdon County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Pickell Park
- A small playground but has a variety of equipment. My children love playing on the giant triceratops. They pretend it is moving and they have to hold on.
- Perfect park on a hot and sunny day because of the wonderful shade. My kids can spend hours on the swings trying to capture that breeze. I also enjoy taking the stroller out and going for a little walk.
- We love the hills and grassy fields. It may be a small playground but it has lots of room for the kids to roam and explore. My kids love exploring athletic fields and courts. The tennis court was a huge hit for my little ones.
What Pickell Park offers
- Multiple Slides
- Monkey Bars
- Bucket Swings
- Imaginative features, such as a dinosaur, truck, etc.
- Swings for handicap children
- Softball Field
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Gazebo & Picnic Area
- Water Fountains
- Walking Trail
The Pickell Park is located at Mountain Road in Whitehouse Station in Hunterdon County. Park is open from dawn to dusk.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Pickell Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.