Comcast Xfinity is sponsoring this giveaway by providing the
Philadelphia Home Show tickets. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun
that allows us to share with families Philadelphia events we think families will enjoy.
I remember a few months ago visiting the Philadelphia Magazine Design Home equipped with Comcast Xfinity Home Services. As I shared pictures with you on Facebook and Twitter I was in awe. I couldn’t decide which room I was in love with more.
The kitchen, where having two ovens, would let me make so many more cookies during holidays or how the countertop space would let me kids be able to help more in the kitchen.
The living room where we could spend more time around the TV searching for family movies on Xfinity.
Or even the amazing rec room where some of us could use the Xfinity Home Services to get caught up on the latest news or movies while others played games and such.
Now the Philadelphia Home Show is coming to the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Not only can we all learn more about Xfinity’s Home Services, but we can also check out some of the best home design tips from the Philadelphia area’s most talented designers.
Bloggers presenting on the Xfinity Experience Stage during the Philly Home Show
- Kelly Ello from Eclectically Vintage who gives her home personality by putting a fresh spin on vintage style.
- Denise Sabia, from The Painted Home, who blogs about creating a warm, unique, home while still being able to pay your mortgage.
- Carrie Higgins from Making Lemonade who shares her fresh ideas for the home and our families through her upbeat blog posts.
- Beth Allen from Hip Chicks who everyday empowers women to be able to fix up their homes through DIY projects.
These designers and others will be at the Philadelphia Home Show with great workshops on designing gardens, creating childrens’ rooms that will last, minimizing clutter, and maximizing what you can do in your living space.
Click over to this link for a complete schedule of events & workshops on the Xfinity Experience Stage.
In addition, to that Xfinity, as a 5-year sponsor of the Philly Home Show, brings back their highly interactive XFINITY booth. Stop by their booth to experience the latest in products, media and technology from Comcast.
- The Future of TV: Check out the latest update to the X1 Platform for XFINITY TV that delivers specially-designed for TV apps as well as a sleek, more personalized TV experience making it easier for customers to discover, access and share the entertainment they love. Test drive the new voice-controlled remote, too.
- Home Automation: See how Xfinity Home customers can receive photos to their smart device of anyone who has entered their home, open the door for a pet sitter from anywhere in the world, check in on the kids from work, adjust the thermostat remotely and much more all while keeping their home safe from intruders.
- More Access Across All Devices: The full suite of Xfinity apps bring live TV, video downloads, directions to the nearest WiFi hot spot, and more to Android or iOS mobile devices. Home Show visitors are encouraged to bring their devices so an XFINITY representative can help them download and experience the apps.
The Philadelphia Home Show is at the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Exhibition Hall F
12th & Arch Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
FREE parking is available at Sugar House Casino with a shuttle to the show. See details
The Patco Speedline also have convenient stops if you want to use public transportation to travel in from New Jersey.
The Philadelphia Home Show Schedule
|Saturday, January 18||10:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Sunday, January 19||10:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
|Monday, January 20||10:00 am||–||7:00 pm|
|Friday, January 24||10:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Saturday, January 25||10:00 am||–||9:00 pm|
|Sunday, January 26||10:00 am||–||6:00 pm|
We understand Monday, January 20 will be a family day with special activities for the kids. As soon as we know more about that we will share the details with you.
The Philadelphia Home Show ticket prices are $13 adults ($10 if bought online) and $3 for kids aged 6 -12 but you can win tickets below from Jersey Family Fun.
Jersey Family Fun’s Philadelphia Home Show Family Four-Pack of Tickets Giveaway
Jersey Family Fun Giveaways and Contests are subject to the following rules and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants are always required to leave one comment on the Jersey Family Fun giveaway/contest blog post, that answers the question being asked during the timeframe of the contest. Comments that do not answer the question, while appreciated, will not be valid or count as meeting the requirement. Comments left after the giveaway/contest has closed will not be valid toward the contest.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry. This information will not be shared with the giveaway sponsor unless it is stated in the contest/giveaway blog post itself.
- Our giveaways/contests are by no means sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or any other social media platform. You may use them to earn additional entries, but you are not required to use them to enter. None of these social media channels are responsible if you don’t win.
- No purchase is ever necessary to win a Jersey Family Fun prize in an online contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- The Philadelphia Home Show is at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- We will pick 2 winners. The winner will receive 4 tickets to attend the 2014 Philadelphia Home Show.
- Each winner will have four tickets mailed to them. We will do our best to get the tickets to the winner by January 18, 2014 so that they may enjoy any ONE of the available dates to attend.
- Unless otherwise state, the winner is responsible for his/her own travel costs which can include parking and meals during an event.
- The contest will run from, Wednesday, January 8, 2014 through Tuesday, January 14, 2014.
- The winner will be announced, Wednesday, January 15, 2014. Make sure you have left us your email address. You will have until noon on Thursday, January 16, 2014 to claim your tickets by emailing us back your name to JenniferAuer AT jerseyfamilyfun DOT com.
- All prizes not claimed will either remain with the company sponsor or Jersey Family Fun to be used at a later date.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Winners agree to provide contact and shipping information to Jersey Family Fun and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Most of the time and unless otherwise stated the prize is shipped directly from the giveaway sponsor and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive, depending on availability, location of winner, and other unforeseen issues. If you have not received the prize within 4 weeks, please contact Amy @ JerseyFamilyFun.com. While Jersey Family Fun does its best to ensure winners receive their prizes in a timely manner, we are not responsible for items lost in the mail or for any other reason delayed or not received.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States. Unless stated otherwise ticket and gift card prizes are only valid in New Jersey and for specific dates/performances. Void where prohibited by law.
To enter our other Jersey Family Fun Giveaways, click here.
Stay tuned to Jersey Family Fun on Facebook and Twitter, where our own Jennifer and her family will be at the Philly Home show to share details with you.