This is not a sponsored post.
Peter J. Esposito Park – Union County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Peter J. Esposito Park
- The park has an extensive play structure! You can swing, jump, climb, slide and run for hours.
- The skate park is a great place to try out your moves, or watch those who know what they’re doing!
- The facilities are new – clean bathroom, plenty of parking, and it’s all well maintained.
What Peter J. Esposito Park offers
- Skate Park
- 1/2 Mile Walking Path
- Tennis Courts
- Baseball Field
- Fitness Courses
- A Wetland Area, Woodlands and a Wildflower Meadow.
- Handouts located on the property show you pictures of birds to look for while you visit. A local Boy Scout troop built bird boxes to attract songbirds and bats.
Peter J. Esposito Park is located at 659 Madison Hill Road in Clark in Union County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Peter J. Esposito Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.