This is not a sponsored post.
Peter Biondi Municipal Building Park – Somerset County Parks and Playgrounds
Peter Biondi Municipal Building Park features large castle-themed wooden play structures over wood chips and has a sandbox play area with lots great sand toys. Part of the castle structure is ideal for younger toddlers that are just learning to climb. This is an amazing playground and we had great fun playing on it! It is completely fenced in with a maze of towers, stairs, rope webs, slides, and monkey bars. Your older kids will enjoy it as well as your little ones!
4 Reasons My Family Loves Peter Biondi Municipal Building Park
- We love the variety of the castle play structure and the creativity is very evident in their design and construction. It has something for everyone to enjoy.
- My son loved the unique climbing wall. It has lots of ropes and climbing pegs. It can be very challenging to make it to the top.
- Shade! The beautiful trees provide shade on those hot summer days and there are lots of benches and picnic tables.
- The park is surrounded by a wooden fence so there is only one way in and out! If you have toddlers like I do, it’s a blessing.
What Peter Biondi Municipal Building Park Offers
- Large castle structure
- Various slides and ramps
- Tire swings, bucket swings, and regular swings
- Climbing walls
- Sandbox filled with sand toys
- Tire bridges
- Cargo nets
- Tic-tac-toe game
- Musical wooden structure
- Playground completely fenced in
The Peter Biondi Municipal Building Park is located at 379 South Branch Road in Hillsborough in Somerset County.
See more Peter Biondi Municipal Building Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.