We’re delighted to partner with Perdue Farms as they announce a new food delivery service for New Jersey families. We’ve also joined the Perdue Farms affiliate program. When you make a purchase through our links, we earn a commission that is invested back into Jersey Family Fun.
We are New Jersey!
We are the Garden State!
We love our farms and whenever possible we love to have food fresh from the farm. CSA farms, roadside markets, and pick your own farms are some of our favorite places to get fresh fruits and vegetables.
Up until now our only option for having Perdue Farms fresh chicken, that we love, was to visit our local grocery store. While it’s not that far, it’s not always convenient to get there between afterschool activities, sports, and other committments. If only I could have someone deliver my family’s favorite chicken products to us.
My wish has been granted.
Starting today, Perdue Farms delivers to New Jersey with a new direct-to-consumer service, called Perdue Farms Farm to Home.
About Perdue Farms Farm to Home
For 100 years, Perdue Farms has worked with small family farmers to provide families with quality foods we love. The company is passionate about farming, land preservation and healthy and nutritious food. And now passionate about having bloggers and influencers share the Perdue Farms story.
Over the last 10 years, Perdue Farms has transitioned from conventional chicken and turkey production to becoming the #1 supplier in the U.S. for Organic Chicken as well as a leader in premium Beef, Pork, Lamb, Pasture Raised, Grass-fed, Heritage Breed, Antibiotic Free (No Antibiotics Ever), Non-GMO, Ever, Certified Humane, GAP and more. With the launch of Perdue Farms Farm to Home, Perdue Farms will continue their tradition of working directly with small family farmers to raise animals with care. Though now, instead of just making deliveries to your grocery store, Perdue Farms will deliver premium meats directly to New Jersey families and elsewhere.
Watch our Perdue Farms unboxing video
As part of our partnership with Perdue Farms we were gifted with our own delivery of fresh Perdue Farms products. Our particular box is called the Family Bundle (Medium). Watch our unboxing to see what was delivered.
What kind of food does Perdue Farms deliver?
If you think Perdue Farms is just about chicken, think again. One of the most surprising things about the Perdue Farms delivery service to New Jersey, called Perdue Farms Farm to Home, is that families can order more than chicken. There’s pork loin, sausage, bacon, lamb, and more.
Take a look at the other brands partnering with Perdue Farms, Perdue Harvestland, and Perdue Chicken to deliver great quality foods to New Jersey families.
- Niman Ranch
- Coleman Natural
- Panorama Meats
- Spot Farms
- Full Moon
- and more
What comes in the Family Bundle – Medium box Perdue Farms delivers?
Perdue Farms offers a variety of food bundles for every budget and family size. Our package, the Family Bundle medium included the following items”
- Coleman Natural Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon – 12oz – 6 servings
- Perdue Panko-Breaded Dino Nuggets – 27oz – 9 servings
- Perdue Harvestland Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins, Individually Wrapped – 4-5 Pouches Per Box
- 2 packages Niman Ranch Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chop With Rosemary – 3.5 servings per package
- Niman Ranch Uncured Pork Breakfast Sausage – 6 servings
You can also shop from the Perdue Farms site and individually order items.
Bonus items included in every Perdue Farms delivery.
Every package includes some bonus items to help each of us do our part to be kinder to the environment.
- A reusable and recyclable grocery bag with every purchase.
- A pollinator seed packet is also included in every box. Perdue wouldn’t be able to produce the food we do without bees and butterflies, which help to make one out of every three bites of food we eat. Plant the seeds to create a robust pollinator habitat near your home!
How does it work?
Ordering food to be delivered from Perdue Farms to New Jersey or elsewhere is easy. There’s just a few steps to follow.
- Visit www.perduefarms.com.
- Scroll to select a product(s) to learn about or to order.
- Add to cart.
- Create an account to checkout OR Checkout as a guest
A special note about the care that goes into packing your Perdue Farms Farm to Home delivery
Do you know how sometimes your order items and there’s so much waste? It drives me nuts, especially to get packages in oversized boxes or with styrofoam. Who still uses stryofoam?
I was extra-thrilled to see that my Perdue Farms delivery box was packaged in an Earth-friendly way. Being mindful of the environment is not just important to me, but it turns out it’s important to Perdue Farms’ as well. With every shipment they are taking the following steps to lessen their carbon footprint and protect our ecosystem.
- All Perdue Farms products are vacuum-sealed and frozen prior to shipment. To keep orders chilled while in transit, we place items in green cell foam coolers and surround them with dry ice (an amount appropriate for the temperatures in your region of the country). Coolers are then packaged inside branded boxes for an added layer of protection.
- For every bundle shipped, Perdue Farms makes a donation to the Arbor Day Foundation, which is working to replant damaged areas of our nation’s forests.
- Shipping boxes were designed with sustainability in mind.
- Every box is made out of 100 percent recyclable cardboard. Recyle it or let the kids use it to build their next fort.
- The green cell foam cooler is eco-friendly packaging and is biodegradable, compostable, and made from high-grade non-GMO cornstarch that is dissolvable in water. Your packaging can become the kids’ next science experiment. Let them test it with water to see how long it takes to dissovle.
- Note on the included dry ice: Dry Ice (frozen carbon dioxide) should convert to gas once it reaches your home. If some solid ice remains inside your package, follow the package insert directions carefully. Do not consume or touch with bare hands, as dry ice can cause freezer burn.
Learn more about Perdue Farms progress in the areas of food, environment, animal care, people, community and more at perduefarms.com.
How much does it cost? Does Perdue Farms charge a delivery fee?
The Family (Medium) box we received is available for $64.99 on the site. This is a 17% bundle discount versus purchasing all products individually. Customers can receive free shipping on orders over $119. Shopping their site I found individual items starting at $10 and bundles starting at $48.99. There are a variety of different discount options available on their site.
Where does Perdue Farms deliver to?
Perdue Farms Farm to Home delivers to New Jersey and across the country. Items are shipped from the Perdue Farms warehouse on Monday through Wednesday to the 48 contiguous states via FedEx and UPS. Packages will arrive at your doorstep within 7 to 10 business days of receiving your order. Shipping times vary, based on your location and current weather conditions.
What’s next for Perdue Farms Farm to Home?
Perdue Farms is on an exciting journey to becoming the most trusted name when it comes to providing families with quality meats, fresh from the farm. This delivery service is not only convenient for families, but it also supports our small family farmers, something everyone in the Garden State can appreciate.
I’m loving this new option for having farm fresh foods delivered to my home. I know your family will to. To learn more and sign up visit Perdue Farms Farm to Home.
What do you think?
Comment below and let us know what you and the kids would order first.