Recently my children and I decided to go to the Garden State Discovery Museum.
It was a great experience and there was so much to look at.
There was a hospital area.
- Children can pretend to be a doctor or receptionist.
- They can discover what foods are healthy for them.
- Take care of sick babies.
- Play a giant game of operation.
We loved the Bubble Area where we could put ourselves in a big giant bubble.
We also pretended to be architects in the Construction Area.
We put on a play in the Drama Area:
There are many more areas but I’ll let you discover all the nooks and crannies! Come back and tell us which ones are your favorites.
Garden State Discovery Museum is located at:
2040 Springdale Rd. Suite #100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Garden State Discovery Museum Ticket Prices
- Tickets prices are $10.95 for 12 months and older.
- Until the end of August they are $5 after 5pm Mondays -Thursdays.
Garden State Discovery Museum Hours
- Monday-Thursday 9:30 am to 8:30 pm (until the end of August then the museum closes at 5:30 pm )
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday hours are 9:30 am – 8:30 pm from October through April
What else you should know about the Garden State Discovery Museum
- Parking: free and yes there is a lot of parking!
- Food: area to eat inside and out. You may purchase your own food as well.
- Bathroom: sinks are the size for little ones to use and there is a changing area.