Another easy to make and fun to eat snack idea from the Jersey Family Fun team! I actually made these for my son’s birthday party when we had it at the aquarium. They were a huge hit. Something about the Jello’s jiggles always brings the giggles!! I thought it was the prefect treat to go along with another of our Dr. Seuss favorites!
What you need to make One Fish, Two Fish Aquarium Treats:
- blue jello (you can use clear, ie Sparkling Grape, as well)
- gummy fish ( shark fruit snacks work too! )
- clear plastic cups (or make one big aquarium in a large clear bowl)
Directions to make One Fish, Two Fish Aquarium Treats:
- Make jello according to the directions on the box.
- Pour into clear plastic cups.
- Let them cool in the refrigerator until partially set – about an hour.
- When they’re partially set, place a few gummy fish in each cup. (Older kids like to help the fish “swim” for this step)
- Put them in the refrigerator until they’re completely set.
- Eat and enjoy! (don’t wait too long; the fish can get a little soft & gooey after a while!)