Ocean City Recreation Center Playground – Cape May County Parks & Playgrounds
This summer, my boys participated in an Ocean City soccer league. Doing so was the perfect excuse to travel around Ocean City in search of new playgrounds, to one play at, and two to share with our readers. We’ve got three Ocean City playgrounds we want to tell you about and we’ll do so in a series on Ocean City Playgrounds. First, we’re telling you about the Ocean City Recreation Center Playground. Located at the sports complex they practiced at, this was the perfect playground to start off with.
3 Reasons to Love the Ocean City Recreation Center Playground
- The playground is all enclosed with fencing. There’s no worries of kids running out in the street, yet there’s so many nooks and crannies to explore.
- With multiple areas to climb, slides, and more kids of all ages will enjoy it.
- When you’re done with the playgrounds the adjacent fields provide a space to extend your outdoor playtime with a game of soccer, football, or Frisbee. Don’t forget to bring your sports balls.
What Ocean City Recreation Center Playground offers
- A large playground structure
- Sports fields
- Climbing wall & structures
- 3 Slides
- Activity games
- Firefighter pole
- Monkey bar
What you also should know about the Ocean City Recreation Center Playground
- The playground area is fenced in with the opening facing the sidewalk between fields.
- Free street parking is available.
- There are restrooms on the property.
- The playground is open to the sun. Kids can play underneath some of the playground structures for shade. However there are no trees in the area providing shade.
Ocean City Recreation Center Playground is located in Ocean City in Cape May County at 6th and Bay. There is no fee to enjoy the parks or playgrounds.
View more Ocean City Recreation Center Playground Pictures in our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a preview.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.