This post was sponsored by Nuclear Cowboyz who are providing us with tickets to the
show. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with
families information about New Jersey events we think your family may enjoy.
Take a look at this Nuclear Cowboyz video….
Have you ever seen the Nuclear Cowboyz?
Nuclear Cowboyz promises to put on a show unlike you and I have ever seen before. From the looks of the video, I believe it!
Here are a few of the tricks you will see at a Nuclear Cowboyz show
- 9 O’CLOCK NAC – When the rider moves his body to the 9 o’clock position extending out wards from the bike.
- BACKFLIP – Rotating the bike upside down before landing to complete a full rotation.
- BACKFLIP VARIATION – Completing a backflip while performing one of the other listed tricks.
- BAR HOP – With both hands on the grips, both feet are put between the rider’s arms and extended up over the front fender.
- CAN CAN -The rider will take one foot off the foot peg and bring it over the seat so that both legs are on the same side of the bike.
- CANDYBAR – When a rider moves one leg between the handlebars and back into starting position again.
- CATWALK -The rider will dismount and ‘run’ alongside his bike while in mid-air.
- CLIFFHANGER – While in the air, the rider stands straight up and catches the underside of the handlebars with toes and places hands above his head in the rollercoaster position.
- COFFIN AND LAZY BOY -For the coffin, the rider extends his legs in front of the bike below the handlebars and lies back on the seat as far as possible. For the lazy boy, the rider also releases the handlebars and extends arms back over head.
- DOUBLE GRAB – The rider will grab the back of the bike with both hands while extending his body off the back of the bike.
- FLATLINER – The rider will lean the bike sideways and then do a tsunami perpendicular with the bike.
- HART ATTACK -The rider will point both legs straight up in the air while performing the superman seat grab.
- HELICOPTER OR HART ATTACK WITH INDIAN AIR – The rider points legs up then crosses into a scissor motion all while performing a superman seat grab.
What does our staff have to say about the Nuclear Cowboyz?
On Valentine’s Day my family went to Monster Jam at the Izod Center, where we were surprised with an intermission performance of the Nuclear Cowboyz. The freestyle motocross riders came out and wowed us all with high jumps and tricks. It left us wanting more and lucky for New Jersey – they are BACK with their own show at the Izod Center on March 1 and 2. My kids are super excited to go, and in reading more about it (yes there’s MORE than just exciting motocross action!) we are even more pumped! X Games medalists, martial arts, and fireworks? We are ready! – Melanie
We absolutely love the Nuclear Cowboyz performances. All the lasers and music mixed with amazing motocross action make for a fantastic night. It is still one of the shows my 12 year old constantly talks about.
Do you want to see the Nuclear Cowboyz perform?
Nuclear Cowboyz will be in East Rutherford at the IZOD Center
Saturday, March 1, 2014 and Sunday, March 2, 2014
50 State Route 120
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Nuclear Cowboyz Show Times are 7:30 pm on Saturday and 2:00 pm on Sunday
Nuclear Cowboyz Ticket Prices
- $45 Adults
- $15 Kids (Ages 2-12)
- All tickets $2 more day of show,
- All tickets subject to a $1.50 Facility Fee
- Standard Ticketmaster Charges Apply
- Tickets available at the IZOD Center Box Office, all Ticketmaster Outlets, online at www.ticketmaster.com, or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.
Nuclear Cowboyz Autograph Sessions after the show
Immediately after the show fans will have a unique opportunity to meet their favorite riders and the entire cast of the Nuclear Cowboyz 2014 tour during an autograph session located on the concourse.