This is not a sponsored post.
Nomahegan Park – Union County Parks & Playgrounds
- Nomahegan Park has 2 miles of smooth paths for easy riding or stroller pushing.
- The woods at Nomahegan Park are great for exploring! There are always appearances by small animals.
- Two playground structures equals plenty to do! There seems to always be someone to play with here as well.
What Nomahegan Park offers
- Small lake with fishing, by permission (check signs in park)
- Bicycle/jogging paths with a fitness trail
- Two playground structures, swingset and more
- The woods can be a great place to explore!
- Plenty of picnic tables for comfortable snack or lunch time.
- We saw ducks, geese, chipmunks, squirrels, all different birds, and look close you might find a deer!
- The parking lot is near to the playground, but the lot is crowded daytime with students from nearby Union County College.
Nomahegan Park is located at 1033 Springfield Avenue in Cranford in Union County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Nomahegan Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.
In full disclosure this is not a sponsored post.