This is not a sponsored post.
The New Kids Play Zone at the Deptford Mall opened on July 18th and Jersey Family Fun was there to see the Grand Opening!
The custom designed indoor play area was inspired by the historic moment when the first hot air balloon landed in Deptford, New Jersey. More than 200 years ago, in 1793, President George Washington watched as Jean-Pierre Blanchard soared over the Delaware River and into New Jersey skies, before finally landing in Deptford Township for the first hot air balloon flight and landing in North American’s history.
What the Kids Play Zone at the Deptford Mall has to offer
- One Balloon Slide
- Another small side
- A ride on cow
- A ride on bee
- giant connectable blocks
- school house with letters
- seating area for parents and older children
- located right in the food court!
- crawl through flower area
Kids Play Zone at the Deptford Mall Rules:
- Stay with your Children at all Times. A parent or guardian 16 or older must be with child at all times.
- Children must be no taller than 42″ tall.
- Use the play area at your own risk.
- Remove shoes and put into cubby area (underneath benches).
- Park stroller in designated stroller parking area.
- Respect the smaller children.
- No food, drinks or gum in the play area.
Kids Play Zone at the Deptford Mall Location & Hours:
- Open during regular mall hours: Mon-Sat: 10am-9:30pm and Sun: 11am-6pm
- Located at the Deptford Mall 1750 Deptford Center Rd, Deptford Township, NJ 08096
- Located on the Upper Level Food Court in front of JC Penny’s
Visit Jersey Family Fun album on Facebook for more pictures of the Kids Play Zone at the Deptford Mall and grand opening.
Want to find more fun indoor play places in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Indoor Play Area series.