This is not a sponsored post.
New Brooklyn Park – Camden County Parks & Playgrounds
4 Reasons my Family Loves New Brooklyn Park
- I have three very fair children and this place is filled with trees. These trees are great because the shade reduces the amount of sun on my kids and I have to worry a little less about potential sun burn. It also makes it so that it is a little less hot with the warm weather approaching. We really enjoy the shade.
- Two playgrounds! This means that children can play on the big playground if they are older and if you feel more safe they can play on the playground that is smaller with a fence around it. For children that tend to wonder off, no worrying.
- Long walking/running trail. Sometimes playing on a playground is fun but sometimes we like to ride bikes and run as a family. The long winding trails in the shade make for a great and safe bike ride or family walk/run.
- There is also something very popular at the park. It is called Disc Golf. Disc Golf (we know these discs as a Frisbee though) is when a person throws one of the discs into a metal basket. The object of the game is to the get plastic Frisbee into the metal baskets in the least amount of throws. This is similar like an actual game of golf!
What New Brooklyn Park offers
- 2 Playgrounds: One big for older kids and one smaller for younger kids that is fenced in.
- Disc Golf Course, I’ve never played but it’s a big sport over at the park and fun to watch. And if you have played join in!
- Long path
- Big Fields to run, and play ball in
- Trash cans
- Shaded area
- Covered picnic area
- Plenty of parking
- Monkey Bars
- “Stepping Stone” like walkway
The Camden County is located at in between New Brooklyn Road & New Freedom Road in Sicklerville in Camden County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more New Brooklyn Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.