This is not a sponsored post.
Mount Playmore at Turkey Brook Park – Morris County Parks & Playgrounds
5 Reasons my Family Loves Mount Playmore
- Great imaginative features such as a pirate ship! Such a fun place for kids to be active and use their imagination. My son loved climbing on the rope ladders and rock wall. Kids can also practice their balancing skills and walk the plank!
- My daughter loved the interactive music boards and toddler climbing area. The toddler section has a great jumpy bridge, the perfect height for toddlers.
- The flooring of the entire park is covered with rubber tiles and completely fenced it, expect for the one entrance. The structures are made of recycled plastic so you don’t have to worry about splinters.
- The actual playground has no shade from trees but the two story structure is all shaded. Several swings supply more shade and you can also play underneath the pirate ship. There is also a very large gazebo on the outside of the playground with plenty of picnic benches.
- I love that the playground equipment is geared both towards older and younger children. The tot section has fabulous climbers, slides and swings perfect for that little toddler.
What Turkey Brook Park offers
- Pirate Ship Climber
- Bucket, tire, donut and regular types of swings
- Reptile Slide
- Climbing pods
- monkey bars & rings
- Swings and other recreational equipment for special needs children
- Rock Wall
- Recreation Fields
- Hiking Trails
- tennis courts
- Dog Park (Please note dogs are not allowed in the children’s playground)
The Turkey Brook park is located at 40 Flanders Road, Budd Lake 07828 in Budd Lake in Morris County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.