In full disclosure, this is not a sponsored post.
Montville Community Playground- Morris County Parks and Playgrounds
3 Reasons Why My Family Loves Montville Community Playground
- There is so much to do! My 3 year old literally ran from one thing to another for the first few minutes. There were so many different areas and structures, he just didn’t know what to do first. The playground has 5 different play areas with a variety of equipment in each area. You could easily spend several hours playing here.
- There is so much for younger children to do. Often when we go to a playground I end up following my 3 year old everywhere he goes. He tends to get bored of the stuff meant for younger kids and gets drawn to the big kid areas, which can be dangerous. At this playground there are so many different things that are designed for his age. He spent the majority of the time on equipment designed for him and I felt he was safe.
- The playground is fenced in with a gate that closes. I felt safe even if I couldn’t spot my kids right away. There were two ways out of the park and they both had gates that were closed. I knew that my 6 year old wouldn’t open the gate without me and I knew that my 3 year old wouldn’t be able to open it. It gave me some piece of mind when I couldn’t find one of them right away. (It’s a big playground!)
What Montville Community Playground Offers
- Big climbing structure for older children that includes bridges, rope walls, slides, and other obstacles
- Smaller climbing structure for younger children that includes bridges, slides, ropes to climb, and wheels
- Large climbing structure that leads to 2 very high twisty slides.
- Small child climbing structure that is made to look like houses for pretend play
- Wire jungle gym for climbing
- 4 baby/toddler swings
- 2 regular swings
- 1 tire swing
- 2 wheelchair accessible swings
- wooden car and train for pretend play
- high and low monkey bars
- zip line
- bouncy see saw
- several bouncy things to sit on
- 2 seats to sit and spin on
- benches throughout the play areas
- shaded area with picnic tables
The Montville Community Playground is located at 127 Changebridge Road in Montville in Morris County. The park is open daily until dusk.
See more Montville Community Playground photos in our Facebook gallery.
Want to find more places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks and Playgrounds listing.