UPDATE: Monkey Town is closed until further notice. We do not have any additional information at this time.
Recently we visited Monkey Town (formerly Monkey Business) an indoor play place in Washington Township. My children LOVED it. You can see the excitement in their faces. They were totally pooped out afterwards.
What Monkey Town Includes:
- A giant inflatable slide : Children must be above 34” or taller
- For children 42″ or taller Velcro wall to jump and stick on
- Three Inflatable obstetrical courses: Children must be above 34” or taller
- an inflatable basketball net
- crane games (play until you win)
- Crawler only areas upstairs in party room
- Play area with doll houses, toy instruments, and kitchen set.
What else should I know?
- Remember to wear socks.
- Remember there are height restrictions 34″ for 5 out of 6 inflatable and 42″ for Velcro inflatable.
- There is a snack stand where you can purchase snacks and drinks.
- There are restrooms.
- There are water fountains.
- There are employees at or around each inflatable.
- There are chairs in front of inflatable to seat and relax while watching the kids.
Open Play Times:
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Wednesday – 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Thursday – 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Friday – 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday – 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sunday – 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
*Special Open Play Days – $6.50 per child if you arrive during the 1st hour we are open & stay as long as you like!
(Tuesdays & Wednesdays between 10 am & 11 am and Thursdays between 4 pm & 5 pm. After this time it is regular price)
(No $2 off coupons accepted during specials)
Open Play Price – $9.50 per child
5360 Black Horse Pike, Turnersville, NJ 08012