This is not a sponsored post.
Mine Brook Park – Hunterdon County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Mine Brook Park (Raritan Township Parks)
- It is a small playground with a wide variety of activities that kids will love. In particular, my son loves the tire swing.
- We love to bring a picnic and spread a blanket on the grassy lawns . The playground has a nice BBQ area.
- Wonderful short hiking trails and a very cool bridge. Lots of fresh water and streams perfect for catching minnows.
What Mine Brook Park offers
- Trails with lots of opportunities to visit the stream and catch minnows
- Toddler climbing structures
- Several different types of swings
- Grassy areas great for picnic blankets
- Picnic tables and some benches
The Mine Brook Park is located at Old Croton & Capner Street in Flemington in Hunterdon County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Mine Brook photos in our Facebook Gallery.
In full disclosure this is not a sponsored post.