This is not a sponsored post.
Merrill Park – Middlesex County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Merrill Park
- Three playground structures give kids of varying ages plenty of imaginative and active play! Bring a bike or a scooter and travel easily from one to the other.
- Merrill Park has great walking paths, plenty of parking, and clean and multiple restrooms.
- Animals!! Visit the horse, the chickens, roosters, pigs, peacocks, goats and more. No feeding is allowed but if you’re lucky you’ll see a peacock open its feathers like we did!
What Merrill Park offers
- Animal Haven, where you can watch all kinds of animals interact
- 3 playground structures, including the elaborate wooden Progressive Playground
- Tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball, softball, soccer and football fields!
- Great views of the Amtrak and NJ Transit trains on the track that borders the park
- Picnic tables everywhere
- Plenty of parking
- Paved paths for easy walking, riding or stroller pushing!
- Ample restrooms
Merrill Park is located at Middlesex Turnpike in Woodbridge in Middlesex County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Merrill Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.