Meadow Breeze Park and Playground ~ Warren County Parks & Playgrounds
Located in the foothills of the Appalachian Trail is a little known Park that beckons to locals and visitors alike. Meadow Breeze Park and Playground located in scenic Warren County has so much to offer for families to play or stay for an entire day.
3 Reasons to Love Meadow Breeze Park and Playground
- Plan to play and stay for the day when you visit Meadow Breeze Park and bring your camera! The scenic views cause you to stop in your tracks as you slip into the reason New Jersey is known as The Garden State. There is so much to explore, your kids can spend hours running, jumping and playing. With a multi-level play structure for kids 5-12, another play structure for kids 2-5, and lots of swings, even on a busy day kids will still be able to have fun.
- With a covered pavilion, you can pack snacks and lunches and take shielded breaks to refuel for hours of playing fun. Even if the pavilion is rented for a private event, families can spread out blankets under a tree or use many of the available picnic tables to set up and enjoy the day.
- There are many additional activities outside of the playground for families to enjoy. With miles of paved trails, you can bring a scooter or bike to ride around. There are also sand volleyball courts and basketball courts available for use on a first come first serve basis. Don’t forget your kite. The name “Meadowbreeze” was aptly named as no matter what the day there is wind at the park.
What Meadow Breeze Park offers
- 2 different playground structures, one for older and younger kids 2 – 5 and a multi-level structure for ages 5-12.
- 2 Basketball Courts
- Picnic tables & benches
- Mounted ride on toys
- Climbing wall & structures
- Multiple Slides
- Traditional swings and baby swings
- Volleyball Courts
- Soccer Fields
- Paved Walking Paths
- A variety of bridges for kids to walk across
- Covered Pavilion
- Bathroom Facilities
What you also should know about Meadow Breeze Park
- There is ample parking that is free. However, there is no fence from the parking area to the playground.
- Soccer Fields are reserved by the Township Soccer Program and cannot be used when they have games.
- There are restrooms on the property.
- This is a very sunny playground and park. Be prepared with water and sunscreen.
- The area is also prone to wind, so be aware that on windy days, it is gusty at the park.
Meadow Breeze Park, located in Washington Township, Warren County is located at 22 Meadow Breeze Lane. There is no fee to enjoy the parks or playgrounds.
View more Meadow Breeze Park and Playground Pictures in our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a preview.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.