This is not a sponsored post.
Maxwell Place Park – Hudson County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Maxwell Place Park
- You can’t beat the view! Right on the Hoboken waterfront with spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline, Maxwell Place Park is in a location you won’t want to leave. Washington Street with shopping and popular eateries is just a few blocks away, as well as the PATH for easy access into Manhattan. During our visit the park was hosting City of Water Day, and I’ve seen outdoor concerts and yoga there as well.
- Plenty of open space for lounging, a fenced in playground with two structures, separate swings area and a dog run offers something for everyone.
- Located on the edge of the park is the Hoboken Cove Community Boathouse. This is an all volunteer non profit organization that provides free kayaking from the Maxwell Place beach onto the Hudson River. Their season runs from June – September, check their website for the days they’re open. What a great opportunity for all ages!
What Maxwell Place Park offers
- Enclosed playground space
- Waterfront walkways
- Beach area (no swimming)
- Dog run
- Plenty of open space
- Porta potties on the day we visited, but may not be permanent
- Parking is 2 hour paid on street, more in nearby lots/garages.
Maxwell Place Park is located at 1 11th Street in Hoboken in Hudson County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Maxwell Place Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.