Marlton Park & Playground – Burlington County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Marlton Park
- The large two-story tube slides. My kids must have climbed up and down the tower to those tubes for half an hour straight. While this was our favorite spot of the park, I do recommend that you stay close to where they are climbing as the first level off the ground has large openings without a railing near a rock wall. Adults can climb to, there is even a small bench when you get to the second story if you need to take a pause after the climb.
- The Marlton Park playground is large and completely fenced in except for the entrance gate. There is plenty of space to run around and play on the different equipment. It is themed like a pirates playland. Be sure to follow the map on the ground to find the treasure, X will mark the spot.
- The sports field ~ Marlton Park is located near the Evesham sports complex. You could spend an afternoon at the playground and then try your hand at soccer, tennis, and basketball. We want to take a picnic lunch back with a group of friends for a friendly soccer game next time.
What Marlton Park offers
- Infant Swings
- Merry Go Round
- Rock climbing walls
- Multiple Slides
- Climbing features
- 2 story tower
- Play structures for all ages
- Picnic Area
- Soccer Field
- Basketball Field
- Tennis Court
- Indoor Recreation Facility
The Marlton Park is located at 1040 Tuckerton Rd in Marlton (Evesham Twp) in Burlington County. The playground is free and is open daily until dusk.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.