This is not a sponsored post.
Marion F. Clawson Memorial Park- Hunterdon County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Marion F. Clawson Memorial Park (please click here for more information)
- Clean and well maintained park with lots of open space for kids to explore.
- Two great playgrounds that meet the needs of all my kids. The first playground is small but perfect for toddlers. My little ones loved the rock wall. My older son loves the second playground with three super slides.
- In addition to exploring both playgrounds, the walking path was a big hit with my kids. They really seemed to enjoy walking around the entire park.
What Marion F. Clawson Memorial Park offers
- Two playgrounds, one for toddlers and another for older children.
- Two tennis courts
- A gazebo
- Pavilion with picnic tables
- Softball/baseball fields
- Jogging/walking paths
See more Marion F. Clawson Memorial Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.
The Marion F. Clawson Memorial Park is located at NJ 179 South in Ringoes in Hunterdon County. The park is open from dawn to dusk.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
In full disclosure this is not a sponsored post.