This is not a sponsored post.
The Loop – Union County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves The Loop
- The Loop is tucked away in the Watchung Reservation which is a great place to spend a day! With Trailside Nature Center a short walk away, lots of trails and things to discover at the Reservation you can expect to spend a long time here.
- The playground structures are new, plastic and offer a lot of opportunity to climb and crawl. The designers put some thought into making the structures with a nature theme, to better blend into the surroundings.
- Too hot to play long? There’s a large flower there that appears to sprinkle water on you when you push a button! We were there in late May and it wasn’t turned on yet, but we’ll be back in the summer and update this page. There’s a shaded gazebo between the two playground areas also, and a sign with prices for ice cream indicates that there’s a seasonal snack stand as well.
What The Loop offers
- Younger kid playground structure
- Toddler/infant swings
- Big kid swings
- Big kid playground structure
- Rock formation for climbing
- Ample parking
- Restroom facilities
- Large fields for running
- Picnic tables near the playground
- Flower spray pad
The Loop is located at W.R. Tracey Road in Mountainside in Union County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more The Loop photos in our Facebook Gallery.