This is not a sponsored post.
Knight Park – Camden County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Knight Park
- We loved the misting station at the Collingswood mini-car wash it was super cute and a way for the kids to cool down without getting their clothes completely wet like at a splash pad.
- I really liked the fact that each play area had an umbrella over it. It made me worry less about sun burns but of course we still applied some sun block. It also made the park equipment less hot in the covered area. What a great idea.
- We liked that all the equipment was Knight themed. There were castles all over, dragons, and horses.
What Knight Park offers
- Misting station
- Pretend gas station
- Crawling area for toddlers
- Little House on the Prairie tree house area
- Spinning chair
- Large spinning chair for multiple people
- Large fields
- Large Lake
- Large Gazebo
- Park benches
- Jungle Gym
- See-Saw looks like horse
- Small individual animal rocking chairs to ride on
- Dragon slide
- Duel slide to race down on
The Knight Park is located at corner of Collings Ave & West Park Ave in Collingswood in Camden County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Knight Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.