We received Kitten Caboodle & Diggity Dogs, two preschool matching games, at no charge to review from Educational Insights. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about games we think your family may enjoy.
Educational Insight’s Kitten Caboodle and Diggity Dog Games
Kitten Caboodle and Diggity Dog Games Include:
- 7 Cat/Dog Cards
- 7 stands
- 24 cat/dog interest cards
How to play the Kitten Caboodle and Diggity Dog Games:
- The game goes from youngest to oldest. First shuffle the card pile and hand two cards to each player.
- Then the game is essentially played like go fish. The animal cards have three interests and each player is trying to get all three interests. To get all three interests you ask each player what they have and if they have it the other player must give it up. If they do not have it, they have to pick a card out of the pile.
- The game continues until one person has three cards that match the animal’s interests. If the player has all three cards they can adopt the cat/dog.
- The person with the most adopted cats or dog wins.
What we liked about the Kitten Caboodle & Diggity Dog Games:
- We loved the game because we could adopt a lot of cats and dogs. My children love animals!
- These preschool matching games can be played individually or they can be each bought and played together. (You would just have to separate the dog and cat piles as the dog and cats have separate interests.)
- The game is for 2 to 4 plays ages 3 and up.
- The game can be played over and over again and there is no need for any set up or resetting like other games. For this game all that is needed is for the cards to all be put back in the card pile and reshuffled, make sure you reshuffle the card deck well to make the game fun for your little ones!
- What I found most interesting about the game was the fact that the maker of the game included his pets. He included his dog, Tallulah and his cat, Mr. Wu. The photos of all of the animals were also selected from real animals on Facebook. Which one is your child’s favorite dog or cat?
Where you can buy the Kitten Caboodle & Diggity Dog Games:
Click on over to read more about games from our Family Game Night series.
In full disclosure we received Kitten Caboodle & Diggity Dogs at no charge to review from Educational Insights. As always our opinions are 100% our own. This post includes Amazon affiliate links. Jersey Family Fun is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.