We are updating our listing of Where Kids Can Eat Free this Halloween for 2019. We first published this listing in 2013. We update it annually to reflect the current year’s information.
Where Kids Can Eat Free this Halloween at local restaurants and eateries!
Halloween is on a Thursday this year and between Halloween/Ragamuffin Parades, Trunk or Treats and classic Trick or Treating activities our little ones can work up an appetite and their schedule can leave parents with little time to think of meal prep. Some local restaurants and eateries are helping out our favorite trick or treaters by letting them eat for FREE or for reduced prices on Halloween! What could be better?
Please note that some of these locations require costumes be worn, while others don’t.
Want to support Jersey Family Fun as you dine out with your kids?
Did you know that Jersey Family Fun is a small NJ-mom owned business that supports other moms that want to work from home? We are! Part of the way we do that is with affiliate relationships with online stores like Amazon. When you use one of our links to make a purchase we receive a small commission that gets invested back into this site. With that in mind, we’d love it if you would consider buying one of the below items with these links. It will make dining out with kids easier and help us at the same time.
- Disposable placemats for kids
- Disposable bibs for kids
- Disposable changing pad mats, because sometimes those changing tables aren’t as clean as we would like.
- Halloween Coloring books for kids
New Jersey Restaurants where Kids Can Eat Free this Halloween 2019
- Central Park, 2401 Wood Avenue, Roselle – October 29, 5-8 PM
- iPlay America Game Time Bar and Grill, Freehold, All kids in costume will receive a FREE kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult meal!
- Pat’s in Lindenwold from 11 am to 5 pm free slice ages 12 and under on Halloween.
- The Blue Horse Restaurant, 247 Raritan Avenue, Highland Park kids in costume eat free with purchase of an adult meal.
- The Shannon Rose Irish Pub, Clifton or Ramsey. Kids in costume eat free
- Sedona Taphouse, 679 Anderson Avenue, Cliffside Park. All costumed kids eat free off the kids menu.
Statewide Chains Where Kids Can Eat Free on Halloween or at discounted rates:
- Applebee’s – Kids in costume eat free! Up to two kids meals per adult meal purchased. Check with your location to confirm participation
- Chevys Fresh Mex – Both Clifton and Linden locations, dine in only. On October 31, families that dine in with kids 12 and under in costume will receive two free Kids’ Meals with each adult entrée purchase.
- Chipotle – From 3 PM to close, wear your costume and get a “boorito” for $4.
- IHOP – All kids 12 and under eat free from 4 PM – 10 PM daily through November 3.
- Joe’s Crab Shack – Visit website for coupon (mobile okay) to get a free meal for kids 12 and under with purchase of adult meal.
- Quaker Steak and Lube – On October 31, families that dine in with kids in costume at their local Lube in Edison, Brick and Pohatcong will receive up to two free Kids’ Meals with an adult entrée purchase.
Kids Eat Free on Thursdays at these locations:
We always recommend calling the location to confirm!
Atlantic County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- Mays Landing: Steve’s Grilled Cheese Hamilton Mall 609-241-1037 (With Hamilton Mall Kids Club free membership)
- Galloway: Denny’s, 242 E White Horse Pike 609-404-9003
Bergen County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- Hasbrouck Heights: IHOP, every night 4-10 PM.111 Route 17 S, 201-288-0355
- Teaneck: IHOP, every night 4-10 PM, 610 Cedar Ln, 201-836-6500
- Ramsey: Horizon Diner, Saturday and Sunday 6AM-12PM, Wednesday-Saturday, 5-9,726 NJ-17, 201-825-1774
Camden County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- West Berlin: IHOP, 285 Route 73 North, 856-753-8404
Cumberland County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- IHOP: 2216 W. Landis Avenue, 856-696-3800
Hunterdon County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- Frenchtown: Lovin’ Oven 62A Trenton Avenue, Frenchtown, 908-996-7716 (Pasta night, unlimited pasta bowls for kids)
Middlesex County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- East Brunswick: Perkins, 286 Route 18, 732-698-1811
- New Brunswick: Brother Jimmy’s, 5 Easton Avenue, 732-249-7427
Monmouth County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- Belmar: Jersey Shore BBQ, 811 Belmar Plaza, 732-894-9009
- Howell: Rivoli’s Grill & Chill, 8 Ramtown Greenville Road, 732-202-8927
- Ocean: Main Street Bar and Grill, 732 Highway 35, 732-775-7131
- Morganville: IHOP, every day 4-10 PM, 732-617-6024
- Sea Girt: Fresh Kitchen, every day 3 PM – 5 PM, 732-769-8133
Morris County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- Randolph: Morris Tap and Grill, 500 Route 10, 973-891-1776
- Boonton: IHOP: 304 Wootton Street, 973-541-4815
Ocean County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- Toms River: Mellow Mushroom, 1111 Rt. 37 West 732-244-4202
- Beach Haven: The Ketch, 529 Dock Road, 609-492-3000
Passaic County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- Totowa: IHOP, 360 Route 46, 973-890-2802
Somerset County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- North Branch: Stoney Brook Grille, 1285 Route 28, 908-725-0011
- North Plainfield: IHOP 1120, US 22, 908-791-9355
Union County Restaurants where kids eat free on Thursdays
- Clark: Molly Maguire’s 1085 Central Avenue, 732-388-6511
To view New Jersey Trick or Treat Times please visit our Trick or Treat Times in New Jersey.
To view FREE Admission Halloween Events in New Jersey please visit our Free Halloween Events in New Jersey.
To view more Halloween family events in New Jersey please visit our New Jersey Calendar of Events.
Need more ideas for a spooktacular New Jersey Halloween?
Let us help you have a great New Jersey Halloween with Our Spooktacular Guide to New Jersey Halloween Family Fun With Your Kids..
Our Spooktacular Guide to New Jersey Halloween Family Fun With Your Kids includes
- New Jersey Trick or Treat Times,
- Best Halloween Events for Kids in New Jersey,
- New Jersey Halloween Attractions,
- New Jersey Haunted Houses & Halloween Displays,
- New Jersey Scarecrow Trails,
- New Jersey Pumpkin Patches,
- and Where Kids Can Eat Free on Halloween.