In full disclosure, Jersey Family Fun was hired by CLIF Kids bars and the One 2 One Network to cohost this event for our community with Tina from Life Without Pink. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun and the opportunity to host a fun event with them for our community.
Jersey Family Fun, Life Without Pink, and CLIF Kids are hosting a Come Out to Play playdate Friday, July 24, 2015 from 10 am to 12 pm noon.
We love any opportunity we can have to host a fun event for our readers. There’s just something special about being able to bring families together for a good time that doesn’t cost them anything. That’s why when Tina from Life Without Pink invited us to cohost a Come Out to Play playdate for New Jersey families, we jumped for joy. We couldn’t wait to get started planning.
We’re asking you to come out to play (#OuttoPlay) with our kids and other kids of all ages at Jake’s Place in Cherry Hill. Our playdate will be complete with free fun, snacks CLIF Kids bars and more, and prizes. It’s a meet-up to get kids motivated to get outside, away from electronics and use their creativity to PLAY!
Registration is not required BUT we do have an incentive for you to register through our Facebook event listing for our CLIF Kid Playdate. We are giving away a family 4 pack of tickets to the Garden State Discovery Museum to one family that joins our event on Facebook and shows up at the event. You must be present to win.
The Jersey Family Fun and Life Without Pink Come Out to Play CLIF Kid Playdate will be at
Jake’s Place at Challenge Grove in Cherry Hill. It is located at 101 Bortons Mill Rd, Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Jake’s Place has
- Plenty of free parking
- Covered pavilions
- Swings: Swings that can be used for younger children, infants, or children with all different abilities.
- A plastic 4 person seat you can sit on and someone can turn, there is back support
- A giant see-saw seat
- Tic-tac-toe areas
- A small table and three chairs
- 4 different slides
- Ride on area
- Spiny seats
- An area to learn braille
- Changing tables
- Lower monkey bars
- Metal bars to make music
- Ropes to climb on
- Giant clock to learn time and braille
- Steering wheels
- Balance beam
- Stepping circles
- Hour glass you spin around
- Multiple bridges
- “Rock” climbing area
- A boundless baseball field
You can read more about Jake’s Place in our review.
Highlights from Our Come Out to Play CLIF Kids Playdate will be
- Playtime for everyone
- Complimentary snacks, fruit, and beverages from CLIF Kids
- Playtime with some new exciting toys
- Prizes throughout the morning from Jersey Family Fun and Life Without Pink for posting to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #outtoplay
We’re going to be showing off some of our favorite ways to play outdoors, but you can get more ideas with the CLIF Kid Play Hub at http://bit.ly/ComeOuttoPlay.
Want to attend?
There is no cost to attend the activities. Adults and children are welcome to attend and participate. No advance registration is required, but do feel free to join our Facebook event at this link for this for your chance to win tickets to the Garden State Discovery Museum.
We can’t wait to see you Friday, July 24 from 10 am to Noon at Jake’s Place in Cherry Hill!
About CLIF Kid’s Family of Snacks
- CLIF Kid makes nutritious snacks for kids’ growing bodies with no high fructose corn syrup, synthetic preservatives or artificial flavors.
- CLIF Kid Zbar is an organic baked whole grain snack made with a nutritious blend of complex carbohydrates, three grams of fiber, and three grams of protein to maintain kids’ energy.
- Zbar Protein
- CLIF Kid Zbar Protein is a nutritious and delicious snack made with organic whole grains and 5 grams of protein for kids’ growing bodies.
- CLIF Kid Zfruit is a tangy twisted fruit rope that is an excellent source of vitamin C and doesn’t need to be washed, cored, seeded, cut or refrigerated before eating – making it easy for kids to eat organic fruit snacks anytime, anywhere.
- Zfruit + Veggie
- CLIF Kid Zfruit + Veggie is a tangy, chewy organic fruit and veggie snack that is an excellent source of vitamin C, a good source of fiber and makes snack time fun with its peelable twisted ropes.