James G. Atkinson Memorial Park, Gloucester County, New Jersey- Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves James G. Atkinson Memorial Park
- There are two playground areas; One for children 5 and younger and one for children 5 to 12 years of age. Both playgrounds offer slides, swings, and climbing areas.
- There is a large shaded picnic area that offers a place to sit down to take a break from the sun or to sit and eat a packed lunch.
- There is a large shaded walking trail where you can feed geese, go fishing in the pond, or see various types of birds and bugs.
What James G. Atkinson Memorial Park offers
- Two playground areas.
- Swings, bucket and belt.
- A large shaded picnic area.
- A sectioned “Birthday Corral” area with tables.
- A shaded trail for walking, jogging or bike riding.
- Lighted Tennis and Basketball Fields.
- Lighted Softball and Soccer Fields.
- Free Concerts in the Summer.
The James G. Atkinson Memorial Park (Formally known as Bethel Mill Park) is located at 138 Bethel Mill Road in Sewell, New Jersey in Gloucester County. The park is open year round except Christmas Day and New Years Day. In the Fall and Winter it is open from 6 am to 10 pm and in the Spring and Summer it is open from 5:30 am to 11 pm.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.