Jackson Jungle – Ocean County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Jackson Jungle
- The Size: Jackson Jungle is HUGE! With over 18,000 square feet of play space, the park has something for everyone in your family to enjoy. Scattered around the playground area are plenty of picnic tables and benches so we always pack a snack and take a break between running and climbing.
- The Variety: Jackson Jungle is aptly named that for the various mazes, monkey bars, slides and tunnels found on the playground. There are many little coves and huts to play in. Climbing aboard the gorilla train and being the conductor is my daughter’s favorite activity. As well as the many climbers, Jackson Jungle also has a bouncy bridge for children to walk across, and spinning tic-tac-toe game boards. We always have so much fun walking around and picking out all of the animals that are painted on the equipment on the playground.
- The Location: Jackson Jungle is located a few feet away from the Jackson Library. Since reading is huge in our household, a trip to Jackson Jungle also gives us a great reason to stop into the library to take out some books.
What Jackson Jungle Offers:
- Over 18,000 square feet of recreational grounds
- Baby swings
- Monkey Bars
- Twisty Slides
- Separate toddler section
- Picnic tables
- Play huts
- Covered areas for eating
- Wooden mulch covered grounds
- Wooden Train Structure
- 3 Playgrounds
Jackson Jungle is located at 2 Jackson Road in Jackson, in Ocean County. The park is open 365 days from dawn to dusk.
See more Jackson Jungle photos in our Facebook Gallery.Here’s a preview.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.