In full disclosure, iPlay America is a Jersey Family Fun advertiser. We are publishing the details on iPlay America Halloween events as part of their advertising contract. For details on advertising with Jersey Family Fun please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPlay America Halloween is here!
We are fans of iPlay America in every season! The indoor amusement park in Freehold offers rides for all ages, fun arcade and boardwalk games, and exciting concerts and meet and greets. As we move into the fall there are so many fun events to attend … but what if the weather turns? Wet pumpkin patches are no fun. Don’t stay home, get yourself to iPlay America! Rain or shine, iPlay America’s Halloween Happenings are waiting for you!
Starting September 30 and ongoing through Halloween, the iPlay America you know will be transformed into a colorful and tasteful Halloween experience. No blood and guts here! All your favorite rides and attractions have been given a Halloween spin!
iPlay America Halloween Activities!
- Trick or Treat Trail Every Sunday 12-4 PM
Join the Trick-or-Treat Trail every Sunday from 12 to 4 pm. Purchase a Trick-or-Treat Trail Bag and Map for just $5 at the Welcome Center! Follow the map to 6 different stations to find Halloween Treats! When you have completed the trail, you will have the chance to enter to win a birthday party at iPlay America!
- Trick or Treat Around the Park October 25, 5 PM -8 PM
On Friday, October 26th from 5 PM – 8PM come to iPlay America to Trick-or-Treat around the park! There will also be a costume contest, as well as a raffle. Pre-registration required. Registration coming soon.
- Photo Stations
Guests can take advantage of Halloween themed cut-outs to take the perfect family photo! After taking your picture, upload them to your Instagram and Facebook and tag @iplayamerica and use #iPlayHalloween to enter to win the #HASHTAG contest! Winners will be chosen at random to win unlimited ride bands and game cards!
- Halloween Activity Station
Every Saturday & Sunday from 12 PM -4:45pm enter the Halloween activity station and choose your own Halloween craft! Stations include making Halloween slime, crafts, and more!
- Kids LIVE Halloween Entertainment
Every Saturday & Sunday Saturday enjoy entertainment by NJ Circus Center from 12:30 PM -1 PM and 2 PM – 2:30 PM, and Sunday be amazed by Pete & Chris Amusements 2 man magic show from 12:30 PM -1 PM and 2 PM – 2:30 PM.
Here’s how to save money during iPlay America Halloween activities
- Every Friday in October from 4 PM – 9 PM take advantage of this iPlay America ride deal!
Join us every Friday night all October long for half price FRIDAYS from 4pm-9pm, receive half price ride bands at iPlay America.
- iPlay America Gametime Bar & Grill Specials
- Every Friday delight in half price Kids meals at Gametime Bar & Grill (with the purchase of an adult entrée $10 or more).
- Light up Skull Mugs available with any kids drink purchase at Game Time Bar & Grill!
- On Halloween (Thursday, October 31st) head to iPlay before or after your trick or treat! All kids in costume will receive a FREE kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult meal! Adult meal must be a value of $10 or more.
Have you been to iPlay America? If not, what are you waiting for? Read about our iPlay America experiences! iPlay America is the place to Get Inside the Fun!
iPlay America is located on Route 9 at 110 Schanck Road in Freehold, New Jersey. iPlay America won New Jersey Monthly’s 2014 Best of New Jersey Kids Destination, Central, and Best of New Jersey Amusement Parks, Central. iPlay America also received a 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence and won the Asbury Park Press Best of Monmouth County honors for Best Indoor Theme Park and Best Candy Store.
Need more ideas for a spooktacular New Jersey Halloween?
Let us help you have a great New Jersey Halloween with Our Spooktacular Guide to New Jersey Halloween Family Fun With Your Kids..
Our Spooktacular Guide to New Jersey Halloween Family Fun With Your Kids includes
- New Jersey Trick or Treat Times,
- Best Halloween Events for Kids in New Jersey,
- New Jersey Halloween Attractions,
- New Jersey Haunted Houses & Halloween Displays,
- New Jersey Scarecrow Trails,
- New Jersey Pumpkin Patches,
- and Where Kids Can Eat Free on Halloween.
For more helpful Halloween Information visit our Ultimate Guide to Halloween Family Fun With Your Kids.
Our Ultimate Guide to Halloween Family Fun With Your Kids includes
- Halloween recipes,
- uses for leftover Halloween candy,
- Halloween safety ideas,
- tips for hosting Halloween parties,
- Halloween crafts to do with kids,
- Halloween books and poems to read,
- and even a Halloween TV guide that lets you know when all the Halloween TV specials are playing.