Imagination Station- Roxbury, NJ – Morris County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Imagination Station, Roxbury, NJ
- There are separate play areas for older and younger children. This means that my 2 year old can have free run of the Imagination Station smaller playground without me worrying about him doing something too dangerous!
- The perimeter of the playground is entirely fenced in. There is only one way into or out of the playground. This makes it much easier to keep track of your little ones.
- There are picnic tables and benches right inside the playground. This makes it easy to eat lunch or a snack without dragging the kids out of the playground.
What Imagination Station in Roxbury offers
- Play area for younger children which includes: several slides, climbing opportunities, a steering wheel, small play picnic table, a tunnel and bridge, swings, seesaw, rocking horses, and play house.
- Play area for older children which includes: several slides, ladders, a large wooden structure with tunnels, steps, and climbing opportunities.
- Rock wall
- Rope climbing structures
- Swings for small children
- Swings for older children
- Tire swing
- See saw
- Bouncing horses
- Balance beam and rope beam
- Music area where kids can play various large xylophone instruments
- Picnic tables inside picnic area
Imagination Station is located at 72 Eyland Avenue, Roxbury, NJ in Morris County.