Imagination Kingdom – Burlington County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Imagination Kingdom
- There is so much to do. You truly get to run wild with your imagination. You can be a prince, princess, dragon slayer. Whatever you want at Imagination Kingdom. There are a bunch of climbing walls and slides for all ages to enjoy. There is a large section of swings so your not waiting long at all to swing.
- There are lots of different play equipment that you don’t see at your everyday park. The sway table, dizzy chairs, and roller slide are the first things that come to mind. The park uses recyclable materials that make a nice soft flooring for little feet to run on and take off some of the edge when falling.
- You can hold large gatherings there. With the covered pavilion and different activities for all ages, it’s the perfect place to hold a birthday party or playdate. There are restrooms and water fountains on site. The restrooms also offer a changing table. I have even seen families bring grills and cook hamburgers and hot dogs. (I would check twp regulations before doing this though)
What Imagination Kingdom offers
- A large castle themed play area
- Multi-age and ability playground equipment
- Multiple rock climbing walls
- Many slides in all shapes and sizes
- Swings for both toddlers and older children
- Tire Swing
- Climbing Ropes
- Monkey Bars
- Sway Table
- Spinning dizzy chairs
- Musical equipment
- Interactive play equipment teaching how gears work and about the solar system
- Picnic tables (both covered and uncovered)
- Covered Pavilion
- Public Restroom with changing table and water fountains
- Baseball Field
The Imagination Kingdom is located at 500 Pemberton-Browns Mills Road in Pemberton Township in Burlington County. There is no fee to use the playground or the sports fields.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.