Star Wars Clone Troopers Will Soon Be Invading Homes Across New Jersey
My 11 year old is convinced that every home in New Jersey has at least one Star Wars fan in it, and I think he may be right.
With that in mind he thought it would be fun to create our own Clone Trooper Masks so we could join the army.
Supplies to make a Star Wars Clone Trooper Mask
- White Paper ( 8 1/2 x 11 )
- Crayons or Markers
- Hole Punch or Stapler
Instructions to create a Star Wars Clone Trooper Mask
- Draw a half oval on a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of white paper with a pencil.
- Draw a T shape across the oval about 1/4 of the way from the top with a line extending across the oval.
- On an angle from the sides of the T lightly draw another line.
- Color your T grey.
- Color the angled sections blue.
- Trace your lines with black crayon.
- Cut our your mask.
- Punch holes into sides of mask to tie string.
- Punch eye holes. (optional)
- If you don’t have a hole punch staple string to the mask.
We would love to see your Clone Trooper Army, be sure to send us photos.