Heritage Park – Hunterdon County Parks and Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Heritage Park
- Heritage Park is located in the secluded hills of Hunterdon County. With a small butterfly garden at the entrance, the children’s anticipation grows as they head over the hills into the immense space that is home to many activities and adventures. With the parks location, its a great place to go as a family because the children have access to everything at once. Its also a great place to build relationships as mom and dad help the kids navigate through the obstacles at hand.
- The park boasts two complete play areas separate for children under age 5 and those 5 and older. The toddler park is a farm theme with a big red barn that toddlers can make their way up using the tiny climbing wall. There is also a toddler-sized slide, small musical instrument area and convertible toddler swings. The park that is designed with the older child in mind has slides, zip lines, tire webs, challenging monkey rings, moving plank walks and much more.
- The park also has a covered area for picnics and dining. Pack a lunch and plan to stay a while enjoying the garden, 9/11 Memorial Garden, playgrounds and the many fields for a pick up game of soccer or rugby.
What Heritage Park offers:
- Fields for play
- Covered Pavillion for Picnics and Celebrations
- A Memorial Garden for a 9/11 Hero
- Separate Play Areas for Toddlers and Older Children
- Bathroom Facilities
- Small climbing wall
- Toddler Sized Slide
- Adjustable swings
- Musical Instruments
- Balance Beams
- Two Large Slides
- Webbed Tire Climber
- Moving Planks
- Large Rock Wall
- Handicap Accessible Swings
Heritage Park is located at 663 Fox Farm Road, Asbury, New Jersey in Hunterdon County. You can learn more about the park on their Facebook Page.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks and Playground listing.