Heritage Park – Atlantic County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Heritage Park
- There are two separate jungle gyms, situated close enough to each other that parents can watch the younger and older children at the same time, while they all play on age appropriate equipment.
- The park is located directly behind the Absecon Police Department, making it a safe environment for the whole family.
- There is a great, well shaded walking path surrounding the lake, which attracts people of all ages to get some exercise while enjoying some of Absecon’s finest scenery.
What Heritage Park Offers:
- A large jungle gym
- A small jungle gym
- 5 slides, all different styles and sizes
- Walking path complete with hopscotch area and special painted educational and exercise activities
- Gazebo where summer concerts and other events are held
- Lake for fishing
- Lots of shaded areas, especially around much of the walking path
- Lots of areas to climb
- Monkey bars
- Picnic tables in the jungle gym area
- Mulch around jungle gyms to provide a soft surface
- Restrooms inside the police station, when available
- Play areas fenced in from the street
Heritage Park is located at 500 Mill Road in Absecon. It sits between Mill Road and Ambassador Drive and New Jersey Avenue and Blenheim Avenue. Parking is available along the park fence on Ambassador Drive. or at a small lot at Blenheim Avenue and Ambassador Drive.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
Connect with other Atlantic County families and stay up to date on the latest local news by clicking over to join our Atlantic County Families Community Facebook Group – www.facebook.com/groups/AtlanticCountyFamilies