This post was sponsored by The Tuckerton Seaport who is a Jersey Family Fun Partner in Fun. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about things to do with families in Ocean County & New Jersey attractions we think your family may enjoy.
About the Haunted Seaport
It can sometimes be difficult to find Halloween activities for little ones that aren’t too scary. With three kids who are 7, 5, and 3 years-old, we like a little bit of spooky stuff but nothing that will bring on nightmares. When we heard how the Tuckerton Seaport’s Haunted Seaport event was family friendly and included a non-scary pumpkin patch for the kids, we couldn’t wait to go and check it out!
We loved coloring our own treat bags at the Tuckerton Seaport.
Halloween Actvities at the Haunted Seaport
Non-scary Halloween Activities at the Haunted Seaport
- Trick or Treating in the Visitor Center
- Halloween Make and Take Crafts
- Bounce House
- Magic with Magician Joe Holiday
- More coming soon
Scary Halloween Activities at the Haunted Seaport
- Haunted Trail
- More coming soon
Families Review the Haunted Seaport at the Tuckerton Seaport
Haunted Seaport Kids’ Review
Here’s why my kids thought the Haunted Seaport was “super awesome”.
- There were tons of games that all three of my kids were able to play. Mini golf, bowling, ring toss, and a hay bale maze really kept all of them busy. Added bonus: every time they played a game, they received a piece of candy from the trick-or-treat bowl!
- The face painter was amazing! The kids were able to pick a character from a book of choices and they were immediately transformed. They begged me to let them sleep with their makeup on to show everyone the next day!
- There was a huge bounce house that was extra fun to play in because it was dark outside. My kids have never been in a bounce house in the dark and they thought it was really cool.
- They loved looking at of the animals inside the Seaport. They were fascinated by the little baby turtles and horseshoe crabs, and thought it was such a cool place.
This vampire, snake and rainbow were thrilled about their face painting!
Haunted Seaport Mom’s Review
- Every single staff member and volunteer at the event was beyond helpful and kind. It was our first visit to the Tuckerton Seaport and we were blown away at the level of customer service their employees have. It was really refreshing to see.
- It was completely enclosed and safe in the pumpkin patch area. I didn’t have to worry about someone wandering off and my kids could all play different activities at once while I kept an eye on them.
- There was never a line for a single activity. Even though there were lots of people there at the Haunted Seaport event, we didn’t have to wait to do anything. That made for very happy kids, which made for an even happier mom.
We loved all of the decorations at the Haunted Seaport!
The Haunted Seaport event at the Tuckerton Seaport was a joy to attend. It is clear that the people who work there love their jobs and enjoy working with people. In addition to the non-scary pumpkin patch area for the younger kids, there was also a scary hayride, a spooky walk, and boat rides available. There really was something for everyone to do. We can’t wait to visit the Tuckerton Seaport again!
To view more pictures of our night at the Haunted Seaport event at the Tuckerton Seaport, visit our Jersey Family Fun Facebook page.
In full disclosure, The Tuckerton Seaport is a Partner in Fun with Jersey Family Fun. These monthly articles are included in their advertising package, but all opinions are our own based on our experience at The Tuckerton Seaport in Ocean County, New Jersey. To become one of our Partners in Fun, please contact [email protected]