Winter is a tough when you have little ones who are desperate to run, play and jump but it’s too cold to go outside. They have lots of energy to burn and you need to get some of that energy out of the house. Which is why indoor play areas are what cold winter days are built for.
Hamilton Harbor Play Area at the Hamilton Mall
Hamilton Harbor Play Area at the Hamilton Mall is a great place to let kids burn off some energy. The play area is large and features slides, tunnels to crawl through, and several spinning activity wheels on the wall.
3 Reasons My Family Loves the Hamilton Harbor Play Area at the Hamilton Mall:
- Foam floors, slides and tunnels. All play equipment is made from durable foam.
- Perfect for the 5 and under crowd, the play area at the mall is a perfect spot even for the smallest of toddlers. All the slides are only a few steps and the tunnels are great for crawlers.
- The play area has enough activities that even on a crowded day there is plenty to do and not much waiting to ride the slides.
What the Hamilton Harbor Play Area at the Hamilton Mall Has to Offer:
- Foam flooring and activities
- Activity centers on walls
- Trash cans
- Shelves for shoes and bags (Children must remove their shoes before playing.)
- Plenty of space for running and playing
- Cushioned benches for parents to sit
Other Family Friendly Activities at the Hamilton Mall
- Kids Club events
- Deep Sea Carousel $2 per ride
- Family Friendly dining in the food court or at Johnny Rockets.
- Several rest areas throughout the mall with televisions, make a great place to stop for a snack.
- Several small character themed rides for $.50.
- Free stroller and wheelchair rentals.
Hamilton Harbor Play Area at the Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing, New Jersey in Atlantic County.