This is not a sponsored post.
Green Branch Park – Salem County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Green Branch Park
- My kids and I all love the unique climbing structures and round monkey bars on the 3 play structures that are new and interesting for them to climb and explore. Green Branch Park even has a cool bouncing contraption (see photo below).
- I also love a park that has a walking track that’s paved and easy to walk or run with my kids in or out of the stroller, plus the fitness trail equipment if I want to challenge myself or add on to a workout.
- There is plenty of open space for my kids to run and Green Branch Park’s a central location to meet up with friends.
What Green Branch Park offers
- 1 mile (inner loop) and 1.4 mile extended loop (through the woods) walking tracks.
- Swings for toddlers and big kids.
- 3 playground equipment structures with unique climbing areas and slides.
- Fitness trail equipment including monkey bars, parallel bars, and balance beams.
- Plenty of playing fields and open space.
The Green Branch Park is located at 299 Upper Neck Rd, Pittsgrove Township, in Salem County, NJ. The park is open from 7:15am – 9:00pm weather dependent.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Green Branch Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.