Have you been following our series on Peddler’s Village? Tuesday, we told you about our stay at the Golden Plough Inn. Wednesday, we featured the Peddler’s Village restaurants we ate at and our favorite shoppes. Today, we share with you about Giggleberry Fair. There is so much to do at Giggleberry Fair. You have the indoor obstacle-type course of Giggleberry Mountain, the Grand Carousel, the arcade games, and Giggles Discovers for the youngest kids. Giggleberry Fair is truly a great family attraction because it offers something for kids of every age. Giggles Discovers offers a toddler area while teens will enjoy the arcade games.We’ll try our best to summarize, but it’s going to be tough.
First, we took lots of video. Sometimes it’s the best way to tell the story. With permission, we were able to get into Giggleberry Fair before it opened. You’ll notice in our Giggleberry Fair videos a little before and after going on. Before the doors open, we’ll give you tours of Giggleberry Mountain, the arcade, and Giggles Discovers. After the doors open, you’ll see video showing my kids and others thrilled to be having so much fun.
Let’s start with the 1922 Philadelphia Toboggan Company Grand Carousel
- It has an awesome selection of animals to ride some even decked out in jewels.
- At 5 minutes long, it’s longer than most carousel rides.
- View our Grand Carousel video on YouTube.
- 3-story, 6-level indoor obstacle course for children and adults. My husband and I had as much fun as our boys.
- Best for independent children, ages 5 and older. Your child should feel comfortable going through the course without you. Otherwise go in with them, don’t worry you’ll have fun.
- Rope bridges, slides, tunnels, and challenges to explore.
- Colorful berries to blast and vacuum up.
- G-rated Game Room. Rated G by the Coin-Operated Video Game Parental Advisory System.
- Non-violent games suitable for all ages.
- Most games took between 1 – 2 tokens and award various tickets that can be later turned in for prizes.
- Something for everyone: old-fashioned skeeball and basketball machines, newer games that let you knock down ducks, catch bugs, ride motercycles, and more.
- Our video tour of the Giggleberry Fair Arcade
- Towards the back of Giggleberry Fair, easy to miss but definitely worth exploring.
- Check out our video tour of Giggles Discovers below.
- Even though it’s primarily for the younger kids, my 6 and 7-year-old still loved it.
- 5 interactive, educational, and fun areas. Our favorites were:
- The Giggles Fire Station # 1.
- Fire uniforms to wear.
- Wooden fire truck to explore.
- Ring the fire bell.
- Slide down the fireman’s pole.
- The Giggles Fire Station # 1.
- Waterway area
- My 3 boys could easily have played in this water area all day.
- Fountains, dams, pipes, waterwheels, and sprinklers made for lots of waterful fun.
Pricing & Value
- Giggleberry Fair offers an Activity Value Package that includes admission to all its areas including Giggleberry Mountain and unlimited rides on the Carousel.
- Adults are $12.99. Children are $14.99. Children under 2 are free with a paying adult. Love that the price hasn’t changed in 2 years. How many things can you say that about?
- You can pay separately for Giggleberry Mountain or Giggles Discovers.
- What an amazing value!! You could definitely fill the day just being at Giggleberry Fair.
Giggleberry Fair is located in Peddler’s Village at 5750 Upper York Road, New Hope, PA 18938.
When you work up at appetite, which we know you will head across the room to the Painted Pony Cafe for a meal or quick bite. You can read our Painted Pony review here.
Check out our Facebook Gallery to see more pictures of Giggleberry Fair or the Painted Pony Cafe.
Stop over at YouTube to see more of our Peddler’s Village and Giggleberry Fair videos.