George M. Conway Park – Monmouth County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves George M. Conway Park
- The playground equipment is amazing! Forget your run-of-the-mill slides and monkey bars. George M. Conway park offers things you (and your child) have never seen before! From a moving booth to a slide made entirely of rollers, you’ll love checking out everything this playground has to offer.
- Not only are there an abundance of picnic tables at this park, there are a few that are actually in the playground area. If you have a little one that you need to keep an extra close eye on, this is perfect for you.
- It’s in walking distance to a lake. Walk right past the parking lot and you’ll find yourself at Franklin Lake. It’s a great spot for fishing and offers a paved path around the entire lake. So once you’re done with the playground, load them up in the stroller and take them for a nice walk! (Fingers crossed they’ll nap after all of that playing!)
What George M. Conway Park Offers
- Swings (baby, regular, handicap-accessible)
- Climbing walls
- Separate toddler equipment
- Cargo net climbing area
- Moving sway booth
- Monkey bars
- Picnic tables
The George M. Conway Park is located on Parker Road in West Long Branch in Monmouth County. Park hours are dawn to dusk.
See more George M. Conway Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.