This is not a sponsored post.
Gebhardt Field- Hunterdon County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Gebhardt Field Playground
- The large sandbox was a hit for my kids. They loved the two large diggers and bulldozers. My daughter kept trying to feed the concrete turtle sand. Lots of sand toys have been left behind so don’t worry about bringing any.
- A lot of the playground equipment is old but well cared for. The large climber has a bouncy bridge and a fast slide. My son enjoyed sliding down the fireman’s pole.
- My son enjoyed bouncing in the red car, while my daughter preferred climbing the bouncy dinosaur. The park has lots of shade and benches.
- The playground also has a fabulous location it is right next door to the Clinton Library. Please click here for any upcoming events at the library.
What Gebhardt Field offers
- Large climber for older children
- Small climber for toddlers
- Bouncy cars
- Bouncy dinosaur
- Concrete climbing turtle
- Bucket Swings
- Large sandbox
- Baseball Field
- Tennis Courts
- Chess board
- Water Fountain
- Small gazeboo
The Gebhardt Field is located at 65 Halstead St., Clinton in Hunterdon county.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Gebhardt Field photos in our Facebook Gallery.