It all started while I was reading a book, the kids were too quiet so I stopped to go take a look.
I reached the top of the stairs and began look around. There were crayons and papers strewn on the ground.
Thing 1 and Thing 2 along with a mischievous black cat, had created silly photo props including that very famous hat.
A Lorax and a school of fish were also their guests; it was time to set off on a photographic quest.
With smiles on their faces and props in their hand, a Seussified photo shoot began!
How to Make Dr. Seuss Photo Props
- Gather up paper, scissors, wooden dowels, tape, crayons
- Pick out your favorite Dr. Seuss character
- Be creative
What other ways did we make Dr. Seuss photo props?
- Cut out cardboard Green Eggs & Ham
- Sam-I-Am‘s hat
- Make a flower headband for Daisy-Head Maysie
- Elephant Ears and Trunk for Horton
- Truffula Trees to go with The Lorax
- Cut out a cardboard frame, paint it blue and add Seuss Stickers
- Sox on your hands like the Fox in Socks
Click over for more Seuss-Inspired crafts.