This is not a sponsored post.
Freedom Park – Morris County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Freedom Park in Randolph, NJ
- Great for Development! This park is perfect for children who need to engage all their senses. Not only is the park colorful, it also provides a wide variety of areas to stimulate the body and mind. The musical area is wonderful for kids who like to play and listen to music while the sand volleyball court allows kids to build and play with sand (a great sensory tool). The various balancing and climbing stations also help enhance gross motor skills.
- Clean and Safe! Freedom Park is a well-maintained and clean park. The playground appeared well-built with safety in mind. The sand volleyball court was also clean which gave me comfort as my children rolled around in the sand. I was able to sit comfortably on a bench while I watched my 5 and 2 year old play happily with their friends (ages 1 and 2).
- Versatile! Freedom Park offers a wide variety of activities for children of all ages. The young kids can enjoy toddler swings and a music area, while bigger, more daring kids can enjoy the balancing and climbing stations. There is also at least 7 slides to choose from at varying heights.
What Freedom Park offers:
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Picnic Pavilion
- 7 Athletic Fields used for softball, little league, lacrosse, football and more
- Walking and Biking Trails
- Swing set including 2 regular swings and 2 baby/toddler swings
- Large playground featuring 7 slides, climbing wall, musical area, balancing features, various climbing and hanging areas, and more!
- Connects with Brundage Park
Freedom Park is located on Millbrook Avenue in Randolph in Morris County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Freedom Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.